Dependable Tire and Alignment Work
Keep your car rolling between the lines by having your tires and alignment inspected by the expert mechanics working at Smith Muffler. We recommend having your tires rotated every 7,500 miles to prevent irregular tire wear. Proper wheel alignment and balance is pivotal for a nice ride. From tire rotation to proper air pressure our full-service tire shop is here for you. Our Certified Service experts can recommend tires that are right for your vehicle, your driving habits, and your budget.
We are the "wheel-deal," back in 1924 we started with tires, so we know where the rubber meets the road!
Comprehensive Tire Services
- Tire replacement - do you need new tires? We offer a complete line of tires for any application and budget with FREE estimates
- Tire repair - is your tire punctured? We can likely patch or plug, making for a money-saving alternative instead of replacing
- 2-wheel alignment - also known as a front-end alignment, this will balance the front tires and improve steering performance
- 4-wheel alignment - your car may need a 4-wheel alignment, especially for today's all-wheel-drive models with independent suspensions, we can determine your best fix
- Tire rotation - it isn't uncommon for tires to wear unevenly, consider swapping the front with the rears and extend their lifespan
- Mounting - involves putting your new tire on the rim and then putting the set on your car, we can do that!
- Balancing - the process of equaling weight distribution on the tire assembly to give your vehicle a smooth ride, we will spin your tires and place wheel weights to eliminate steering vibrations
- Tired of not finding the right answer, still have a question, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page
Swift Fix for Alignment Issues
It's never a good sign if your vehicle tends to pull toward one side of the road. Find a swift resolution to this potentially dangerous issue by having your alignment checked and straightened by our dedicated team of ASE certified technicians. We started with tires back in 1924 and continue the service today, on a much higher technical level. Our state-of-the-art computerized balancing and digital alignment ensures precise and accurate measurements. If you need one, two, three or four new tires we can steer you in the right direction.