Service on Brakes, Shocks, Struts and Complete Suspension Repair
Your brakes should be checked by a professional every six months. Shocks and struts should be checked every 12,000 miles by our certified ASE mechanics. The entire suspension system should have a detailed inspection at 40,000 or 50,000 miles, then annually after that. Each of these parts dictates the performance of your auto, effects your stopping ability and defines the quality of your ride.
We are here to keep you going and make sure your ride is a "smooooooth" one!
- Shocks and struts - worn shocks and struts can cause an uncomfortable ride and poor handling as well as excessive wear on your tires
- Rack and pinion - is your steering tight, are you leaking fluids, is there a grinding noise when turning? It could be your power steering, turn to us and we will steer you in the right direction
- Wheel alignment - proper wheel alignment is key to prolonging the life of your tires and preventing handling problems such as pulling or abnormal vibrations
- Brakes and pads - new pads, new shoes and lubed calipers can make a real difference on your vehicle's stopping ability - if they are squeaking, get them checked
- Suspension - the priority of your suspension is to maximize the grip of your tires on the road, enhance your handling and provide a comfortable ride - if you are shimmying come visit
- Tie rods - these connect your steering to your tires and help you keep control of your vehicle, poor tie rods could cause loose steering, poor vehicle alignment and uneven tire wear
- Springs - are designed to absorb the shocks encountered on the road, coil springs do not need maintenance but could need to be replaced. If you feel every bump let's check your springs
- Curious about the system - visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for more answers
Reliable Repairs and Maintenance
You can count on our team to provide you with repairs and maintenance for your car. We treat your auto like our own. If you have a bumpy ride our ASE Certified mechanics can diagnose the problem, recommend a repair and then do the job. Our technicians received continual education and certifications, with many of our team having over 20 years under the hood. Whether you need your suspension replaced, suspension repaired, or brake pads inspected, we'll get the job done right.